~f4grx

Recent activity

Re: Possible bug in advtrains/occupation.lua line 162 (function o.reverse_lookup) 4 months ago

From Sebastien F4GRX to ~gpcf/advtrains-devel

Hello,

Le 07/03/2024 à 22:39, Y. Wang a écrit :
>> This code refers to an inexistent variable or parameter:
>>
>> https://git.sr.ht/~gpcf/advtrains/tree/master/item/advtrains/occupation.lua#L162
>>

> Thanks for the report. My guess here would be that the function should
> be of the form
>     function o.reverse_lookup(ppos, train_id)
> to filter out entries associated with a certain train. This would also
> explain why the train_id comparison is there in the first place.

Possible bug in advtrains/occupation.lua line 162 (function o.reverse_lookup) 4 months ago

From Sebastien F4GRX to ~gpcf/advtrains-devel

Hello,

This code refers to an inexistent variable or parameter:

https://git.sr.ht/~gpcf/advtrains/tree/master/item/advtrains/occupation.lua#L162

This has caused a failure to start my server (5.6.1, from debian 12
repos) with an existing world that had trains tracks and lines already
defined.

It did not trigger at the moment I installed the advtrains in this world.