~fabrixxm/confy-dev

Re: Copyright question

<HIHRMQ.YXABY3E65QLF@kirgroup.net>
"Evangelos Ribeiro Tzaras" devrtz@fortysixandtwo.eu – 10 gennaio 2021
23:57
>  I quickly wanted to ask about the copyright of the svg files in the
>  data/ directory. Are they also GPL-3+? And are you also the author
> or do
>  they come from somewhere else? If I were to misscredit them this
> would
>  be a reason for debian ftpmasters to reject the package, so I want to
>  make sure I got everything right :)

The svgs in "data/" are mine, less net.kirgroup.confy.Source.svg[0]
wich comes from "App Icon Preview"[1], which is CC4.0 by-sa[2], but
this file is not installed as it was used only as a guide for designing
the icon (for size and pixel alignment).

_0:
git.sr.ht/~fabrixxm/confy/tree/master/item/data/net.kirgroup.confy.Source.svg
_1: gitlab.gnome.org/World/design/app-icon-preview
_2:
git.sr.ht/~fabrixxm/confy/tree/master/item/data/net.kirgroup.confy.Source.svg#L857
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)