~gpanders/ijq

Version 0.3.7 released

<YovgcFpxDEfB34CG@s1034043>
Version 0.3.7 of ijq has just been released. This is a minor bugfix
release.

As noted in a previous email on this list, the names of the pre-built
binaries that are automatically built in the build pipeline have
changed:

>This is just an FYI that the names of the binary release tarballs
>attached to releases on git.sr.ht will change from using "x86_64" to
>"amd64" beginning with the next release. The build pipeline now creates
>binary releases for Linux and macOS, and because the pipeline now
>builds multiple architectures I am using the terminology that `go
>build` itself uses to simplify things.

See the (brief) release notes for this version here:

     https://git.sr.ht/~gpanders/ijq/refs/v0.3.7
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)