~jameschip/rpg-design

2 2

Is a solo rpg a conversation ...

<AEDD7103-8088-4002-A299-B04BFA04B4C6@jameschip.io>
Is a solo rpg a conversation between the player and the designer or the player and the game?

Tabletop games and Esoteric software:
jameschip.io
Jens Finkhaeuser <jens@finkhaeuser.de>
<20201125081009.GI2985250@finkhaeuser.de>
In-Reply-To
<AEDD7103-8088-4002-A299-B04BFA04B4C6@jameschip.io> (view parent)
Or between the player and themselves?

Because, you know, you *can* ignore or bend the rules. Nobody is going
to stop you.

--
1.21 Jiggabytes of memory ought to be enough for anybody.
<2EA6538A-AAFA-44F1-88B1-18B4568DEEA2@jameschip.io>
> Or between the player and themselves?

That’s actually more valid I suppose, the game facilitated the conversation but you are having it with yourself in its context I suppose.

Tabletop games and Esoteric software:
jameschip.io
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)