~julienxx/asuka

1

questions reading usage and a bug report

<20201225183123.2B59B63C005F@dd22736.kasserver.com>

been using asuka for some time now and having some questions:
- the README lists "Press h to show/hide history." which doesn't do anything for me - bug or missing feature? :)
- A keybinding to remove a shortcut seems to be missing currently - intentional?

Additionally i found a small glitch which could be reproduced like this:
- Launch the program
- from the welcome screen directly open bookmarks with 'B'
- select a bookmark with 'Return'
- get dropped back to the terminal

Besides this it works like a charm and is ncurses ui is a fresh breeze. Good work! :)

Kind regards
René
<b1fed9e9-14b3-94c5-be87-46534ae5c37a@typed-hole.org>
In-Reply-To
<20201225183123.2B59B63C005F@dd22736.kasserver.com> (view parent)
DKIM signature
permerror
On 25/12/2020 19:31, René Wagner wrote:
> Hi,

Hi René

> been using asuka for some time now and having some questions:
> - the README lists "Press h to show/hide history." which doesn't do anything for me - bug or missing feature? :)

Good catch, this was a feature once but was removed about a year ago,
I'll update the README.

> - A keybinding to remove a shortcut seems to be missing currently - intentional?

Not intentional, I never took the time to implement this :)

> Additionally i found a small glitch which could be reproduced like this:
> - Launch the program
> - from the welcome screen directly open bookmarks with 'B'
> - select a bookmark with 'Return'
> - get dropped back to the terminal

I can reproduce, I'll look into it.

> Besides this it works like a charm and is ncurses ui is a fresh breeze. Good work! :)
>
> Kind regards
> René

Thanks a lot for the feedback and the issues!

--
julienxx
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)