~julienxx/castor

1

Alternate ports in URL support?

Pete D.
<alpine.NEB.2.21.2005190620510.19558@otaku.sdf.org>
I was testing a quick install of my own gemini webserver on the SDF
metaarray, where I'm forced to use an alternate port. I was seeing stuff
with AV-98 from solderpunk's kiosk and requesting my test server with
url:port, it was cool that it worked, but then I got excited to use
Castor, and I installed it, but it seems to ignore the standard url:port
and keeps looking at :1956

It would be great if you could add the feature of reading the port from
the URL for non-standard port servers.

Castor is way cool, by the way!

Thanks in advance.

peteyboy@sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org
<161e5dcf-370d-7f48-1b80-8b47c30a2aa8@typed-hole.org>
In-Reply-To
<alpine.NEB.2.21.2005190620510.19558@otaku.sdf.org> (view parent)
On 19/05/2020 08:31, Pete D. wrote:

> It would be great if you could add the feature of reading the port from
> the URL for non-standard port servers.

That's a great point, I just pushed 0.8.8 that should fix this issue and
let you specify the port.

> Castor is way cool, by the way!

Thank you!
Export thread (mbox)