~kennylevinsen/public-inbox

5 2

Do you plan to tag a release for wlsunset?

<C6DM69DZTGKS.35VH7SA7HN9N9@taiga>
I would like to package this for Alpine Linux but I'd prefer to wait
until a release is tagged.
<2f41d224cf498f2a366ece6caa9d681f@kl.wtf>
In-Reply-To
<C6DM69DZTGKS.35VH7SA7HN9N9@taiga> (view parent)
October 15, 2020 6:43 PM, "Drew DeVault" <sir@cmpwn.com> wrote:

> I would like to package this for Alpine Linux but I'd prefer to wait
> until a release is tagged.

Currently stuck trying to handle the arctic edge-cases of midnight sun/polar
night in a smart way, which currently mess up my solar elevation angle math.

I'll probably tag a release after I find a solution for that. I'll ping you
when it happens.
<C6DMRS1OFFF2.2YNTYUL34OZEQ@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<2f41d224cf498f2a366ece6caa9d681f@kl.wtf> (view parent)
Cheers!
<5a5c013a76117e3c19f4d2e0f4499b38@kl.wtf>
In-Reply-To
<C6DMRS1OFFF2.2YNTYUL34OZEQ@taiga> (view parent)
0.1.0 tagged!
<C6IMXLD4IBXA.15C59S80DSRM6@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<5a5c013a76117e3c19f4d2e0f4499b38@kl.wtf> (view parent)
Thanks! Just submitted it to Alpine Linux aports.
<C6IMXVO16U0P.1DNV5OT8LJJ7M@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<2f41d224cf498f2a366ece6caa9d681f@kl.wtf> (view parent)
Also, please consider setting up an announcement mailing list I can
subscribe to for notifications of new releases.
Export thread (mbox)