~kennylevinsen/public-inbox

3 2

wlsunset release

<CAX2KMMZ9X55.10NECL9T9VLD5@nitro>
First off, thanks for wlsunset!

I was wondering if you plan on releasing a new version of wlsunset
anytime soon.

Also, have you considered setting up a wlsunset-announce mailing list so
that package maintainers and users building from source can subscribe to
be notified of new versions?
<HP05SQ.TI1A23IENAYM1@kl.wtf>
In-Reply-To
<CAX2KMMZ9X55.10NECL9T9VLD5@nitro> (view parent)
On Sun, Apr 25 2021 at 03:59:27 PM -0400, Adnan Maolood <me@adnano.co>
wrote:
> First off, thanks for wlsunset!

You're welcome!

> I was wondering if you plan on releasing a new version of wlsunset
> anytime soon.

It has been 6 months since the last release, so I guess it makes sense
to roll a 0.2.0. I'll do it later.

> Also, have you considered setting up a wlsunset-announce mailing list
> so
> that package maintainers and users building from source can subscribe
> be notified of new versions?

There had only been one release so far, but done - there's now
wlsunset-devel and wlsunset-announce.

See https://sr.ht/~kennylevinsen/wlsunset/lists.
<R315SQ.4XU8Z17TC9J23@kl.wtf>
In-Reply-To