~kennylevinsen/seatd-devel

1

Compiling Guide?

<d64a4fae-9a78-561f-4c90-55f4f563d801@gmail.com>
Something that happens quite often to me is libseat showing up as needed
when compiling with meson, I have looked quite thoroughly for a
package(Debian, I think I saw a package but it was quite outdated) & a
guide to compile

Could you add a link to a guide to the homepage for compiling for people
such as me?
<LDK30R.LO650JEV8X4P3@kl.wtf>
In-Reply-To
<d64a4fae-9a78-561f-4c90-55f4f563d801@gmail.com> (view parent)
Hmm, I suppose that's currently lacking, although libseat/seatd is also
simply built with meson:

    meson build --prefix=/usr --buildtype=release
    ninja -C build
    sudo ninja -C build install

0.5.0, which is a little over half a year old, is in a few Debian repos
it seems (https://repology.org/project/seatd/versions). Seems to be
pulled in from Devuan. Maybe poke the maintainer?
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)