The information and coordination mailing list for the Copenhagen Rust Group.

http://cph.rs/

Hack Night #12: Follow-Up

Thomas Bracht Laumann Jespersen
<20190201085631.ico7gwe4f72qincv@sofaking>
Sender timestamp
Hi all!

Thanks to everybody that showed up last night. It was nice to see so many new
faces, and I hope to see you all again in future hack nights!
James gave his talk "Getting Closure in Rust" about his experiences with

closures in his effort to port the Ruby library scientist to Rust. The slides
have been uploaded to cph.rs.

The next hack night is *Feb 28, 2019* if my calendaring is correct. I'll send
out reminder a reminder e-mail, and add the next event to the official Rust
Community calendar.

# Call for talks

If anyone is interested in giving a talk I'd be happy to slot you in! Anything
Rust-related you're working on? Any interesting tidbits/arcane Rust knowledge
you'd like to share with some Rust geeks? Let me know, and we'll make it happen.

Until next time!
-- Thomas