~laumann/cph-rs

[ANNOUNCE] Hack Night #18

<20190923111356.c53dbqzo2jl37d4y@sofaking>
Hi all,

Our Hack Night #18 is rapidly approaching, it is in fact _this Wednesday_:

	Wednesday, Sept 25, 18:00-22:00

The location is the same as always and the website (https://cph.rs/) has been
updated.

This time around we have no fewer than two (2!) scheduled talks, one from
Valdemar Erk called "Generating comprehensive bindings for Futhark" and another
from Fedor Logachev on "Games Development in Rust".

As usual, please let me know if you plan to attend so I know how much food to
order. Also, if you have any dietary restrictions I should know of, please let
me know also. If you don't plan to eat, it's not a requirement to sign up,
you're welcome just to drop by.

See you all Wednesday!
-- Thomas
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)