~laumann/cph-rs

2 2

[ANNOUNCE] Hack Night #19

<20191028212955.53pvd36vswdpb3ms@sofaking>
Hi all,

Our Rust Hack Nights are soon leaving their budding teenage life behind, with
Hack Night #19 beckoning. It is in happening this Wednesday:

	Wednesday, Oct 30, 18:00-22:00

The location is the same as always and the website (https://cph.rs/) has been
updated.

Once again we have another two (2!) scheduled talks, and the agenda is as
follows:

 * 18:15—19:00: Talk by Gustav: Introduction to Entity-Component Systems in Rust

 * 19:00—19:15: Food and hanging out

 * 19:15—20:00: Talk by David Pedersen: Rust, code generation and GraphQL [1][2]

 * 20:00—22:00: Continued hanging out,

As usual, please let me know if you plan to attend so I know how much food to
order. Also, if you have any dietary restrictions I should know of, please let
me know also. If you don't plan to eat, it's not a requirement to sign up,
you're welcome just to drop by.

See you all Wednesday!

[1] https://github.com/davidpdrsn
[2] https://crates.io/users/davidpdrsn

-- Thomas
Felix Kleinschmidt
<62788317-88FB-4175-ACBB-61853026D25D@bsrd.io>
In-Reply-To
<20191028212955.53pvd36vswdpb3ms@sofaking> (view parent)
Hi Thomas

I would like to join tonight .

Best regards,
Felix

On 28 October 2019 22:29:55 CET, Thomas Bracht Laumann Jespersen <laumann@fastmail.com> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Our Rust Hack Nights are soon leaving their budding teenage life
>behind, with
>Hack Night #19 beckoning. It is in happening this Wednesday:
>
>	Wednesday, Oct 30, 18:00-22:00
>
>The location is the same as always and the website (https://cph.rs/)
>has been
>updated.
>
>Once again we have another two (2!) scheduled talks, and the agenda is
>as
>follows:
>
>* 18:15—19:00: Talk by Gustav: Introduction to Entity-Component Systems
>in Rust
>
> * 19:00—19:15: Food and hanging out
>
>* 19:15—20:00: Talk by David Pedersen: Rust, code generation and
>GraphQL [1][2]
>
> * 20:00—22:00: Continued hanging out,
>
>As usual, please let me know if you plan to attend so I know how much
>food to
>order. Also, if you have any dietary restrictions I should know of,
>please let
>me know also. If you don't plan to eat, it's not a requirement to sign
>up,
>you're welcome just to drop by.
>
>See you all Wednesday!
>
>[1] https://github.com/davidpdrsn