~laumann/cph-rs

[ANNOUNCE] Hack Night #20

<20191119191350.ktpy5eylz72pljht@sofaking>
The last Hack Night of this year is upon us, and it is happening next Wednesday:

	Wednesday, 27 November 2019, 18:00—22:00

The location is the same as always and the website (https://cph.rs/) has been
updated.

One talk spot has already been claimed by Fedor Logachev, who will show us what
can be achieved in two months of development time on a game engine. There's
still another talk spot open, so please reach out if you would like to give a
talk.

Thus, the agenda looks as follows:

 * 18:15—19:00: Talk by Fedor Logachev: Games Development in Rust (part 2)

 * 19:00—19:15: Food and hanging out

 * 19:15—20:00: Talk spot still open!

 * 20:00—22:00: Continued hanging out

As usual, please let me know if you plan to attend so I know how much food to
order. Also, if you have any dietary restrictions I should know of, please let
me know also. If you don't plan to eat, it's not a requirement to sign up,
you're welcome just to drop by.

All the best,
-- Thomas
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)