~laumann/cph-rs

1

[ANNOUNCE] Hack Night #21

<20200112222302.vo5zngxd7sbelow5@sofaking>
The first Hack Night of this decade is coming up:

	Wednesday, 29 November 2020, 18:00—22:00

The location is the same as always and the website (https://cph.rs/) has been
updated.

One talk spot has already been claimed by Alice Ryhl - she's going to tell us
about the future.  There's still another talk spot open, so please reach out if
you would like to give a talk.

Thus, the agenda looks as follows:

 * 18:15—19:00: Talk by Alice Ryhl: The future is here!

 * 19:00—19:15: Food and hanging out

 * 19:15—20:00: Talk spot still open!

 * 20:00—22:00: Continued hanging out

As usual, please let me know if you plan to attend so I know how much food to
order. Also, if you have any dietary restrictions I should know of, please let
me know also. If you don't plan to eat, it's not a requirement to sign up,
you're welcome just to drop by.

All the best,
-- Thomas
<20200114093903.74cxrhkhovng26wj@sofaking>
In-Reply-To
<20200112222302.vo5zngxd7sbelow5@sofaking> (view parent)
Hi again,

> The first Hack Night of this decade is coming up:
>
> 	Wednesday, 29 November 2020, 18:00—22:00

My calendaring skills combined with copy/paste strike again! It is of course the
last Wednesday in *January*:

	Wednesday, 29 January 2020, 18:00—22:00

My bad :-)

-- Thomas