~laumann/cph-rs

The information and coordination mailing list for the Copenhagen Rust Group.

http://cph.rs/

1

[Update] Hack Night #10

<cJ-VBx_UVD71GKT-ElY34wr3r7Zc88k-IB8PM0jI7PYM_lbtb-jv4cVy7A-fbky6Y727d7my8mGc8_9OuQiNpHaXHKs6QRcevDQmO3wwR_I=@protonmail.com>
Good news everyone!

Hack night #10 is confirmed to take place at Zendesk. I've updated the website
with the location.

Talks: Peter (retep007) agreed last time to give a talk, the title is not
confirmed yet.

Food: We will try to get food sponsored (either by Omnio or Zendesk). If you
know anyone who'd like to sponsor food for a group of Rustaceans, I'd be happy
to get in touch.

-- Thomas
<qw-epKynphW_8SR6JRBy0t08DImULkw0Y0Q8wcAVn0S6LQTsbRDzA1cfZlZ2r1ww3gmqmsj7Boj1EPNMiMWnMDOnuvVGByNI_8cbQslC6Es=@protonmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<cJ-VBx_UVD71GKT-ElY34wr3r7Zc88k-IB8PM0jI7PYM_lbtb-jv4cVy7A-fbky6Y727d7my8mGc8_9OuQiNpHaXHKs6QRcevDQmO3wwR_I=@protonmail.com> (view parent)
Hi all,

We'd like to get a head count on people coming to the hack night on *Oct 30*
(Thursday next week). If you are planning to come, please let me know - either
reply on this list, or just e-mail me directly.

All the best!
-- Thomas