~laumann/cph-rs

The information and coordination mailing list for the Copenhagen Rust Group.

http://cph.rs/

[UPDATE] Hack Night #10: Tomorrow, (!)

Thomas Bracht Laumann Jespersen
<khacMHsY0I00JCLr3lWL5oD8_n4EWlQbgq1CTM5Lxlicc8Xpr0xqLZv302tgMbpWsyeNU0lB-vkR5UlPhjkMwghFRtGEQyv75HcMzE1RlqQ=@protonmail.ch>
Hi all,

Never ever, ever trust me with a calendar :-) Until today I thought October 30
is of course the last Thursday of this month. It is not. October 30 is not even
a Thursday. The last Thursday of this month is _tomorrow_.

So: We'll do the hack night tomorrow, because James has been kind enough to
offer us the location at Zendesk. I'll update the website shortly.

This month's hack night is then: Tomorrow, Thursday 25/10, 18:00-22:00.

I apologize for the confusion! I'll try to get it right for November.

All the best!
-- Thomas