~mariusor/activitypub-go

3 2

forgefriends monthly update & go-ap

<ff10d622-3d4d-5a43-e395-bc9efd16bac8@dachary.org>
Bonjour,

A short note to let you know today May 19th 7pm UTC+2 is the https://forgefriends.org monthly update[0]. There will be discussions regarding go-ap and how it could be used to implement ActivityPub in Gitea. The videoconference is open to everyone[1] and will be recorded for people who cannot attend.

Cheers

[0] https://forum.forgefriends.org/t/forgefriends-monthly-update-may-19h-2022-7pm-8pm-utc-2/697
[1] https://meet.jit.si/ForgeFriendsCommunityMeetup

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre
<20220520062513.4og5wuy3rsrakv67@slate>
On 22-05-19 06:41:12, Loïc Dachary wrote:

> A short note to let you know today May 19th 7pm UTC+2 is the https://forgefriends.org monthly update

Thank you very much for the invite Loïc, yesterday was a busy day and I
only saw the email just now in the morning.

Were there any meaningful conclusions reached?

Regards,
/Marius
<7a57a61c-6cd3-738b-d7bc-e01bd4f8a29f@dachary.org>
In-Reply-To
<20220520062513.4og5wuy3rsrakv67@slate> (view parent)

On 20/05/2022 07:25, Marius Orcsik wrote:
> On 22-05-19 06:41:12, Loïc Dachary wrote:
>>
>> A short note to let you know today May 19th 7pm UTC+2 is the https://forgefriends.org monthly update
>
> Thank you very much for the invite Loïc, yesterday was a busy day and I
> only saw the email just now in the morning.
>
> Were there any meaningful conclusions reached?

Most of the meeting was about go-ap (the recording is available[0]). The short version of it is: let's give it a try. Anthony is motivated to rework a pull request he has to use go-ap. And I'm motivated to assist him.

[0] https://forum.forgefriends.org/t/forgefriends-monthly-update-may-19h-2022-7pm-8pm-utc-2/697

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre
<20220520071209.5ssnvfqq3d6l37ma@slate>
In-Reply-To
<7a57a61c-6cd3-738b-d7bc-e01bd4f8a29f@dachary.org> (view parent)
On 22-05-20 08:40:56, Loïc Dachary wrote:
> Most of the meeting was about go-ap (the recording is available[0]). The short version of it is: let's give it a try. Anthony is motivated to rework a pull request he has to use go-ap. And I'm motivated to assist him.

Woohoo! That's great to hear. I'll watch through the recording and wait
for your feedback about what you're interested in doing first. If you
work on integrating fedbox with your code, ping me in the merge requests
and I'll have a look.

I still have some things to fix regarding my other project on top of
fedbox (the link aggregator), but I'll be 40% available for you guys.

/M
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)