~martijnbraam/public-inbox

Re: [BUG] megapixels image corruption and crash

<e3df063b-1251-ad93-2e33-a12722481fc3@nightmusic.net>
I love the app and it's performance. On Manjaro (Phosh) I have been
getting the same crashing every time a photo is taken and identical
console output log. The images are also not saved and the process hangs
on capture.

On the subject of the blueishness, I would just like to add that it
seems to happen consistently every first time the application is
launched after the phone is booted. You do not need to capture a photo
here for the colours to return back to normal though. Every subsequent
time after the first that the app was opened, at least on my end, it had
normal colours. Crashing on photo capture persisted however, regardless
of whether the colours were normal or not.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)