~mil/sxmo-announce

New co-maintainer: Stacy Harper + looking back on AlpineConf

<20210531205913.jowwu65a72fedrrp@worker.anaproy.lxd>
Hi all,

We'd like to announce that Stacy Harper has since about a week
joined us (Anjan, Miles and myself) as a co-maintainer of Sxmo. She's
been one of the top-contributors for a while and will now also help
review and accept patches and share the load a bit, so keep them
coming! We already got a whole bunch of changes lined up for the 1.5.0
release (no ETA yet).

We also want to look back on a successful AlpineConf where we presented
Sxmo for an enthusiastic audience, our full talk including the Q&A
session is available from
https://diode.zone/videos/watch/b52e7c40-87cb-4479-a4cc-c11b1bfa8806

Regards,

--

Maarten van Gompel

proycon@anaproy.nl
https://proycon.anaproy.nl
https://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x39FE11201A31555C
XMPP:       proycon@anaproy.nl       Matrix: @proycon:matrix.anaproy.nl
Telegram:   proycon                  IRC: proycon (libera.chat + oftc)
Mastodon:   https://social.anaproy.nl/@proycon   (@proycon@social.anaproy.nl)
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)