~mil/sxmo-announce

Please welcome Maarten van Gompel and Anjan Momi as Sxmo core-contributors

<3NVKR9NDKOQRB.3LE70EOLN8XYL@milesalan.com>
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce Maarten and Anjan will be joining me in becoming
core-team contributors and co-maintainers for the Sxmo project.

For a little while now I've been a bit overwhelmed with a few health
and other obligations to attend to, so I haven't had as much time to
put into Sxmo as I'd like.

Moving Sxmo to a co-development and maintenance model, as opposed to
me single-handedly maintaining the project should move things wholly
in the right direction. Anjan and Maarten have both contributed to the
project in significant ways, and I am pleased to have them join me. I'm
sure future releases will only continue to improve with their help.

Cheers,
Miles
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)