~mil/sxmo-announce

Sxmo 1.3.0 Image Release & pmOS Weekly Image Builds

<84b37df0-a31f-4d63-ba73-8265f0c6275c@www.fastmail.com>
Hi all,

Just as a follow-up from Maarten's last email about the 1.3.0 release, I've
triggered the CI to build a new image.

The new 1.3.0 image is available at:
http://images.lrdu.org/pinephone/

Also, an additional quick note.. pmOS is also now building weekly Sxmo images.
The images built via pmOS's infra are really no different then our own CI which
may eventually be deprecated but is remaining for now for immediate release
testing and nightly testing around upcoming releases.

The only thing to note is the default username / password is different for
images built on pmOS infra. For their weekly Sxmo builds you can goto:
https://images.postmarketos.org/bpo/edge/pine64-pinephone/sxmo/20210203-2200/

Cheers,
Miles
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)