~mil/sxmo-devel

1

Bluetooth is not powered on startup.

Eduard Budulea
<a57e3d6f-88be-d330-da0b-d49df14d1478@oss.com>
Hello all,

I have a pinephone with sxmo.

I have been able to pair my input devices with the phone.

But it remains this problem.

Even if I register the bluetooth service to start at startup, the
bluetooth adapter is not powered on at startup.

So when I start bluetootctl I get this:

user@pine64-pinephone:~$ bluetoothctl
Agent registered [CHG] Controller 00:E0:4C:23:99:87 Pairable: yes
[bluetooth]# scan on
Failed to start discovery: org.bluez.Error.NotReady
[bluetooth]# power on
Changing power on succeeded
[CHG] Controller 00:E0:4C:23:99:87 Powered: yes
[CHG] Device 34:88:5D:24:E8:4D Connected: yes
[bluetooth]# quit

So as you see all you need to do is power the adapter. The "NotReady"
stuff is not intuitive.

Is there just a setting somewhere to switch or should I just add a
startup script to power the bt at startup?

Edy.
<2DKDVTLIMXRSP.2OKSCNJJ6CUX0@stacyharper.net>
In-Reply-To
<a57e3d6f-88be-d330-da0b-d49df14d1478@oss.com> (view parent)
Hello !

Yes you can configure the daemon to auto-enable your bt devices.

/etc/bluetooth/main.conf
AutoEnable=true
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)