~ols/public-inbox

1

re: OrGY: My Personal Technology Stack

<25eac4b7-6f3d-443b-d34a-1e57227227d2@nick.gs>
How do you host your OpenBSD server? Do you have a physical box you
manage, or is there a VPS provider that you like?

Otherwise, thanks for the write up.

Thanks,
Nick

re: OrGY: My Personal Technology Stack

<CBAOES2V5LN4.1GIZN5N9DVJJX@SBGML01560>
In-Reply-To
<25eac4b7-6f3d-443b-d34a-1e57227227d2@nick.gs> (view parent)
On Tue May 11, 2021 at 8:23 PM BST, Nicholas Funnell wrote:
> How do you host your OpenBSD server? Do you have a physical box you
> manage, or is there a VPS provider that you like?

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the feedback and the question. I have a physical OpenBSD
"server" at home that I use a a very rough test bed for ideas and
upgrades. The majority of my stuff lives on a few VPS hosts. I always
tend to go for vultr.com as they support OpenBSD deployments, and have
6.9 available already.

All the best

ols

--