~petercxy/shelter

1

Payment method not working in work profile

Cristi
<1750686522.208014.1606033501599@mail.yahoo.com>
Hi.

I have cloned a banking app in shelter mode, it works just fine. I've added a card and the app is ready to be used as a paying method. But in my phone Tap & Pay settings, this app paying method is not listed, like it doesn't exist. Every other payment app I have enabled in main mode is listed in Tap & Pay but not the app in Shelter mode.

Is this issue a limitation of Work profile? Do I need to clone different system apps in Shelter mode?

Thanks.
<e5a29de66de46da5ba131e4361370e56@typeblog.net>
In-Reply-To
<1750686522.208014.1606033501599@mail.yahoo.com> (view parent)
Hello,

I am pretty sure Tap & Pay apps do not work in Work Profiles yet -- I
don't remember seeing any API that could enable it as a work profile
manager app. Unfortunately, this means that you will need to keep your
banking app in the main profile.

On 2020-11-22 16:25, Cristi wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have cloned a banking app in shelter mode, it works just fine. I've
> added a card and the app is ready to be used as a paying method. But
> in my phone Tap & Pay settings, this app paying method is not listed,
> like it doesn't exist. Every other payment app I have enabled in main
> mode is listed in Tap & Pay but not the app in Shelter mode.
>
> Is this issue a limitation of Work profile? Do I need to clone
> different system apps in Shelter mode?
>
> Thanks.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)