~petercxy/shelter

2

German translation V1.0

mail_trash
<99931790.20200913235527@axnet.de>
This is the the first german translation for shelter. Not nearly
perfect, but useable and without misunderstandings. In the next few
days I will refine this and break up some "humble" sentences, so this
will nice to read for native german speakers.

Can I do something for the description in the various stores?
Shelter has an article at heise.de (paid version) !

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
mail_trash                          mailto:trash@axnet.de

Thanks a lot for the translation!

About the store descriptions, for now even the English version is
pretty much unmaintained. I will try to set up a translation project
later on a more easy-to-use website for both the app itself and the
descriptions.

Regards.

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 5:55 AM mail_trash <trash@axnet.de> wrote:

> This is the the first german translation for shelter. Not nearly
> perfect, but useable and without misunderstandings. In the next few
> days I will refine this and break up some "humble" sentences, so this
> will nice to read for native german speakers.
>
> Can I do something for the description in the various stores?
> Shelter has an article at heise.de (paid version) !
>

> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüssen
> mail_trash                          mailto:trash@axnet.de
<CA+Zf_0cor6NgdH+-U0Nt0dn9G7Ve_LL1saqN+5RJdB7SpqAs4g@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CA+Zf_0ecj9Wv=CYxdKOKMSN_Rt5KGmx6hnD1xo9WgZ3WSdam4Q@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Hello,

I have set up a user-friendly interface that you can use to submit
translations for Shelter:

https://weblate.typeblog.net/projects/shelter/shelter/

This should be much more convenient than having to work with XML files
and all submitted translations will be pushed to Shelter
automatically.

Please submit your translations here.

Regards.

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 6:53 AM Peter Cai <peter@typeblog.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thanks a lot for the translation!
>
> About the store descriptions, for now even the English version is
> pretty much unmaintained. I will try to set up a translation project
> later on a more easy-to-use website for both the app itself and the
> descriptions.
>
> Regards.
>
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 5:55 AM mail_trash <trash@axnet.de> wrote:
> >
> > This is the the first german translation for shelter. Not nearly
> > perfect, but useable and without misunderstandings. In the next few
> > days I will refine this and break up some "humble" sentences, so this
> > will nice to read for native german speakers.
> >
> > Can I do something for the description in the various stores?
> > Shelter has an article at heise.de (paid version) !
> >

> > --
> > Mit freundlichen Grüssen
> > mail_trash                          mailto:trash@axnet.de