~petrus/mailctl-discuss

1

Re: mailctl authorize results in error Maybe.fromJust: Nothing in Authorization.hs

Arthur Borsboom <a.borsboom@aramgroup.com>
<AM9PR07MB712330BD515930984710E03599BB9@AM9PR07MB7123.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>
Hi Peter,

Back to the original issue.

On Thu, Mar 09, 2023 at 02:13:18PM +0000, Arthur Borsboom wrote:
> Version 0.7.4 works for me.
> Version 0.8.3 and 0.8.4 do not work for me.

I hereby confirm the recently released version 0.8.5 in Arch Linux (mailctl-bin) works for me.
From my point of perspective the problem has been resolved.

Thanks for your efforts.
Arthur Borsboom.

Re: mailctl authorize results in error Maybe.fromJust: Nothing in Authorization.hs

<20230311223023.l7yukwdwj2ywn2cl@localhost>
In-Reply-To
<AM9PR07MB712330BD515930984710E03599BB9@AM9PR07MB7123.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> (view parent)
On Sat, Mar 11, 2023 at 10:04:55PM +0000, Arthur Borsboom wrote:

> I hereby confirm the recently released version 0.8.5 in Arch Linux
> (mailctl-bin) works for me.
> >From my point of perspective the problem has been resolved.

Hurrah!

Now I'd like to see everybody's service.yaml file. You can XXXX out the
client_id: and client_secret: fields' values but give an explanation of
what you are using there and how you obtained them.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)