~pkal/compat-announce

Announcing Compat 29.1.2.0

<7d06d068-8543-2954-aa93-fb4afc1f0067@daniel-mendler.de>
I released version 29.1.2.0 of Compat, the Elisp compatibility library.

This release is the first release with full test coverage of all
provided compatibility definitions! I expect development to slow down
considerably from now on, since the library reached a certain level of
robustness. We will still add missing APIs step by step, if they can be
backported safely, in particular at the request of downstream package
authors.

See the NEWS file for further details regarding this release. Please let
me know if you have questions or improvement proposals.

Daniel
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)