~protesilaos/tmr

Re: Error when timer finishes: Error running timer ‘tmr--complete’: (invalid-function (sound tmr-sound-file))

<87czfihrmb.fsf@protesilaos.com>
> From: "Nathan R. DeGruchy" <nathan@degruchy.org>
> Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 13:41:18 +0000
>
> Of course. I have no issues whatsoever.

Thank you!  I pushed the change in commit 4c924b9 with you as the author
and mentioned you in the manual in commit 0c79991.

> And one day, I'll get my Emacs email setup and make this whole process
> a bit easier to contribute to.

Sure.  Though don't feel pressured to follow the email-driven workflow.
I maintain mirrors on GitHub and GitLab for all my Emacs packages.  Use
those if you want.  Here is tmr: <https://github.com/protesilaos/tmr>.

All my packages: <https://protesilaos.com/emacs>.

> Thanks for your insight, I wish more developers were as helpful!

You are welcome!

--
Protesilaos Stavrou
https://protesilaos.com