~qaul/community

Protocol: Voice-Chat Meeting, Monday 13 Jan 2020, 17:00 UTC

Mathias Jud
<29953b67-0484-5780-4f47-e6f39e2cebfa@open-communication.net>
Protocol of the Voice-Chat Meeting, Monday 13 January 2020, 17:00 UTC

**Attending**
Math, Katharina, Aman

**Discussion**

Technical Documentation

* Katharina wrote and will rewrite documentation and would be happy for
feedback.
* She posted the start of the documentation on the mailinglist.

Google Summer of Code Projects for 2020

* We will publish two proposals for the GSOC 2020:
  * Socks proxy interface for qaul.net
  * Location-/map-service for qaul.net
* Math will sketch the ideas on the Cryptpad for review tonight and push
them to the freifunk project repository until tomorrow (which is their
deadline).

iOS Store & Licensing Issue

* We will postpone the topic until next week and have a discussion on
the mailing list to collect more facts, points and opinions.

Plans for this Week

* Jess: I've been working on rewriting `japi` to make it less hellish to
use. I hope  to be finished with that by the end of this week.
* Math: Will attach the GUI to the JSON:API and prepare for it where the
API is not ready.
* Nora & Katharina: Will work on the async implementation in the stack.

**Next Meeting**

We are having the next Meeting next **Monday**, 20 January 2020, 17:00 UTC at https://meet.jit.si/qaul.net
Topics & protocol can be written in the following CryptPad:
https://cryptpad.open-communication.net/code/#/2/code/edit/93U-c4xrfMajh0AOBeWbc9EN/