Protocol of the Voice-Chat Meeting, Monday 13 January 2020, 17:00 UTC
Math, Katharina, Aman
* Katharina wrote and will rewrite documentation and would be happy for
* She posted the start of the documentation on the mailinglist.
Google Summer of Code Projects for 2020
* We will publish two proposals for the GSOC 2020:
* Socks proxy interface for qaul.net
* Location-/map-service for qaul.net
* Math will sketch the ideas on the Cryptpad for review tonight and push
them to the freifunk project repository until tomorrow (which is their
iOS Store & Licensing Issue
* We will postpone the topic until next week and have a discussion on
the mailing list to collect more facts, points and opinions.
Plans for this Week
* Jess: I've been working on rewriting `japi` to make it less hellish to
use. I hope to be finished with that by the end of this week.
* Math: Will attach the GUI to the JSON:API and prepare for it where the
API is not ready.
* Nora & Katharina: Will work on the async implementation in the stack.
We are having the next Meeting next **Monday**, 20 January 2020, 17:00 UTC at https://meet.jit.si/qaul.net
Topics & protocol can be written in the following CryptPad: