~qaul/community

Weekly status update

<87h7xejjiw.fsf@kookie.space>
Hey y'all,

I won't be able to make it to the meeting today, but I still wanted to
give a quick update of what I've been doing.  The integration of
alexandria into libqaul is ongoing, most of the user functions are done
now, and I'm just getting started on the message functions.

I had to change stuff in the public API to make this work (mostly making
some functions async), so that's currently what's breaking CI (I think).

I hope to have a bit more progress to show in this regards by next week
by the latest, but I'll probably just write another e-mail to this list
before that.  I'll also read the log tomorrow and can reply to
questions, if any come up.

~k
Export thread (mbox)