~qaul/community

Alpha Version TODO

Mathias Jud
<94ea6291-b3b0-64fb-785d-543fa74f93a4@open-communication.net>
Dear all

The alpha milestone is approaching.
To successfully close the alpha milestone, we need to close all the open
tasks for this milestone.

I sketched all open tasks together in this cryptpad:
https://cryptpad.open-communication.net/code/#/2/code/edit/TdMEuCSfNHREswXBAHHapZWb/

They have a reference to the related gitlab issue each.

* Please watch through them and edit the file to your knowledge.
* Most of the tasks are short before closing. If you know some specific
sub tasks that need to be worked on in order to close the task, please

For that we can talk during our voice chat on Monday in more detail
about each open task and the specific work needed to close them.

There is still time to polish or refactor each of the tasks after having
delivered the alpha version.
However, we need to deliver the basic functional version with each of
the qualities listed.

All the best
Mathias