Protocol of the Voice-Chat Meeting, Monday 30 Dec 2019, 17:00 UTC
Amanjeev, Katharina, Math, PetaByteBoy
We shortly discussed the Licensing question:
* There is an ongoing conversation with the legal team of the FSFE about
the current status and best praxis for the Apple iOS App-Store with the
GPL/AGPL licensing problem. Hints were made that there might be a new
assessment whether GPL/AGPL applications are really banned.
* Katharina provided a good praxis solution from the Signal project that
relicense for the iOS store with MPL.
* Math wants to look into the suggested MPL license
* There are a few best praxis from other projects on how to state the
license, authorship in the source files and how the license
acknowledgement in the
* The further research shall be documented in the following CryptPad
PetaByteBoy attended the qaul.net workshop and found a bug at 36C3 in
the current implementation of the routing protocol.
PetaByteBoy is interested in the project (mainly the BATMAN routing
part) and would like to implement a few things in the networking part.
* Ethernet switch for Linux
* Question: when will the found bug be fixed?
We are having the next Meeting next Monday, 6 January 2020, 17:00 UTC at
Topics & protocol can be written in the following CryptPad:
I wish you all a Happy New Year!