~qaul/community

1

NDI funding for qaul.net Release 2.0

Mathias Jud
<e3496ac6-d496-8ba9-9ce9-75d7a7034822@open-communication.net>
Dear All

There are some great news!
The development of the qaul.net release 2.0 has been funded by the
National Democratic Institute - NDI.

This is an important and great opportunity and we are looking very much
forward to the continuation of this great and challenging journey.

So, we are looking for freelance developers to support us on this journey!

Please join our next video meeting next Monday 16:00 UTC or write me an
email.

Best
Mathias
hellekin
<6be00e9a-c6cc-95f8-5291-5757cc556b48@zoethical.com>
In-Reply-To
<e3496ac6-d496-8ba9-9ce9-75d7a7034822@open-communication.net> (view parent)
Congratulations!

Can you pass a description of the skills you're looking for?

Regards,

==
hk

On 2/3/21 4:53 PM, Mathias Jud wrote:
> Dear All
>
> There are some great news!
> The development of the qaul.net release 2.0 has been funded by the
> National Democratic Institute - NDI.
>
> This is an important and great opportunity and we are looking very
> much forward to the continuation of this great and challenging journey.
>
> So, we are looking for freelance developers to support us on this
> journey!
>
> Please join our next video meeting next Monday 16:00 UTC or write me
> an email.
>
> Best
> Mathias

Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)