Dear mappers, I am going to upgrade the server where damn-project.org is hosted. Unfortunately, the server will be down a bit longer than usually due to testing. My plan is to start on Wednesday UTC evening, August 16. If you have an event planned on UTC night between 16th and 17th, please, let me know and I will postpone the upgrade by day. Thank you.
Short remainder that the outage happens today, UTC night.