~rabbits/newsletter

Hundred Rabbits Summary of Changes April 2024

<136b7c3d-35af-4add-8c94-f27c2781fd43@100r.co>
Hey everyone!

This is the list of all the changes we've done to our projects during
the month of April.

Image: https://100r.co/media/content/videos/april_2024.jpg

# NEWS

Devine has been busy working on the implementation and documentation of
wryl's fantastic programming language Modal.

Documentation: https://wiki.xxiivv.com/site/modal
Wryl's website: https://wryl.tech/

Rewriting systems are a computation paradigm that is generally unknown
and under-explored that might have some fascinating features that might
be able help us to tackle some of our future projects.

Abstract rewriting machine:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abstract_rewriting_machine

In other news, Pino is ready to head northward! We finished all of our
boats projects and left the dock on May 1st.

Photo: https://100r.co/media/content/travel/se_ak_01.jpg

The above photo is of our first day of the year on the water, taken as
we exited Enterprise Channel, just north of Trial Island south of
Victoria. On our travels, we will continue to push updates every month
like usual, but the updates will only go live when we find internet, and
this may or may not coincide with the start of every month. We will keep
a log of our travels, populated with plenty of drawings!

# SUMMARY OF CHANGES

## Hundred Rabbits wiki

- Twilight, https://100r.co/site/twilight.html

Updated pages:

- Chainplates, https://100r.co/site/chainplates.html#april2024
- Wheel to Tiller,
https://100r.co/site/wheel_to_tiller_conversion.html#apr2024
- Cabin Lights, https://100r.co/site/dc_electrical_refit.html#apr2024
- Standing Rigging,
https://100r.co/site/standing_rigging_replacement.html#apr2024
- Princess Louisa Inlet, https://100r.co/site/princess_louisa_inlet.html
- Goji no Chaimu, https://100r.co/site/goji_no_chaimu.html
- Sailing to Japan, https://100r.co/site/sailing_in_japan.html

## Hakum
- Released a new comic, https://kokorobot.ca/site/kaizah.html
- Learn more, https://kokorobot.ca/site/hakum.html

## Wunderland Rabbits

- Added a new image,
https://kokorobot.ca/media/content/wunderland_13_full.jpg
- Learn more, https://kokorobot.ca/site/wunderland_rabbits.html

## Orca

- Added a note on the repository for the Javascript version,
https://github.com/hundredrabbits/Orca/issues/297
- Learn more, https://100r.co/site/orca.html

# PINO BOOK AND MOVIE CLUB

This month we are reading The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)