~rabbits/newsletter

Hundred Rabbits Summary of Changes February 2024

<f7cc6d58-7b9a-40cb-9390-b529c7c200e2@100r.co>
Hey everyone!

This is the list of all the changes we've done to our projects during
the month of February.

# NEWS

Late last month we started re-modeling part of our galley, the work is
now complete! It's subtle, but the splash image for the log now includes
the re-design. We will test our new galley when we go out cruising.

Galley refit: https://100r.co/site/galley_refit.html

Pino will be adventuring a bit more north this summer, we're planning to
explore the north coast of British Columbia, all the way to Prince
Rupert, or possibly Ketchikan(AK), areas with little to no cell
coverage. How far we go depends on what we find on the way. If the seas
and winds are kind, and if we have time, we might go farther. We spend
our days studying charts, gathering supplies, and fixing up the boat to
make sure the passage is safe and pleasant. More updates on our plans soon!

Want to see something cool? Xsodect made Tetris in Orca!

Video: https://layer8.space/@vacuumbeef/111908425456442451

# SUMMARY OF CHANGES

## Wiki

- Gimballed stove, https://100r.co/site/gimballed_stove.html
- Open pantry, https://100r.co/site/open_pantry.html
- Little Ninj, https://100r.co/site/little_ninj.html
- LPG fume detector, https://100r.co/site/lpg_fume_detection_system.html
- Western Canada, https://100r.co/site/western_canada.html

## Uxn

With the help of the community, we defined a specification on how labels
and sub-labels should be nested into each other. Assemblers were updated
to reflect that change, including the Uxn REPL.

- Uxn REPL, https://wiki.xxiivv.com/etc/uxnrepl/
- Label Inheritance,
https://lists.sr.ht/~rabbits/uxn/%3C2ead8c73-a3f9-4ded-80b9-96a80d06d688%40100r.co%3E
- Learn more, https://100r.co/site/uxn.html

## Left

- Accented latin characters support, https://wiki.xxiivv.com/site/utf8.html
- Learn more, http://100r.co/site/left.html

## Potato

- Added a screensaver, https://merveilles.town/@neauoire/111973239737050713
- Learn more, https://wiki.xxiivv.com/site/potato.html

## Hakum

- Released a new comic, https://kokorobot.ca/site/ruler_of_the_taiga.html
- Learn more, https://kokorobot.ca/site/hakum.html

# PINO BOOK AND MOVIE CLUB

This month we watched The Race to Alaska Movie.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)