~rabbits/uxn

Lambda syntax and other assembler features

<1693850293.bystand@zzo38computer.org>
The uxntal lambdas seems to me like similar to a feature I had implemented
before already, specifically the [& ... ]@ block (and the variants), but
more restrictive since it seems to be limited to only forward references
and not backward. (I suppose, that maybe different people had come up with
the similar ideas independently.)

This is also true of some of the other features such as the - and _ runes
which I had previously implemented as nonstandard \. and \, runes; my own
assembler implements both the standard and nonstandard runes now.

--
Don't laugh at the moon when it is day time in France.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)