~renerocksai/telekasten.nvim-devel

1

alternative way to display imgs in terminal

<CM968FQ6QYYS.372WQWHKQ35EK@ryzen>
On the aerc mailing list, the super awesome tool catimg [1] was
mentioned. Catimg is actually mentioned in the default aerc.conf, but
commented out.

I just tried it out and it's awesome!!! I guess, since it only outputs
unicode, it might be possible to integrate it with telekasten.

Just sending that here so the idea won't get lost.
-Rene

[1] : https://github.com/posva/catimg
<CM99HOF4GRNO.OINOJUNGBWLT@ryzen>
In-Reply-To
<CM968FQ6QYYS.372WQWHKQ35EK@ryzen> (view parent)
On Thu Aug 18, 2022 at 2:59 PM CEST, Rene Schallner wrote:

> On the aerc mailing list, the super awesome tool catimg [1] was
> mentioned. Catimg is actually mentioned in the default aerc.conf, but
> commented out.
>
> I just tried it out and it's awesome!!! I guess, since it only outputs
> unicode, it might be possible to integrate it with telekasten.

Works like a charm, just implemented it. Couldn't resist.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)