~reykjalin/public-inbox

2

Intelephense code hint popups not readable (Nova Palette theme)

bitego.office <office@bitego.com>
<0102017ccb556bcd-a6a3ff8f-4e50-4a08-8b04-492cb90fa3f9-000000@eu-west-1.amazonses.com>
First of all thanks for this great Nova extension!

I’m using the dark "Nova Palette“ editor and window theme. With this the Intelephense code hint popups are not readable. The have dark font on dark background.
A fix would be great!

—
Martin
<C702F568-5511-4651-999D-56192A782DD8@thorlaksson.com>
In-Reply-To
<0102017ccb556bcd-a6a3ff8f-4e50-4a08-8b04-492cb90fa3f9-000000@eu-west-1.amazonses.com> (view parent)
Hi Martin!

This is a problem with the theme, not the plugin. The plugin doesn’t have any
control over what the text in the pop-up looks like; it only controls the
content :)

Please reach out to the theme author to have this fixed there!

Best regards,
Kristófer R.

<F5CBC44B-D6FC-469E-9A66-105ECA1582FB@thorlaksson.com>
In-Reply-To
<0102017ccb556bcd-a6a3ff8f-4e50-4a08-8b04-492cb90fa3f9-000000@eu-west-1.amazonses.com> (view parent)
Hi again Martin!

> I’m using the dark "Nova Palette“ editor and window theme. With this the
> Intelephense code hint popups are not readable. The have dark font on dark
> background.

I just wanted to quickly follow up on this.

The Nova 8 changelog includes this:

* Resolved an issue causing Language Server Protocol hovers to potentially show
with incorrect theming

So this may actually have been a bug in Nova and unrelated to the theme. Thought
you should know! :)

Best regards,
Kristófer R.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)