~reykjalin/public-inbox

1

Project-specific Intelephense settings?

bitego.office <office@bitego.com>
<0102017cd21031c3-05ca3ee3-215d-422b-a29a-0a416783a52b-000000@eu-west-1.amazonses.com>

in release note there is a hint that since Version 0.3.0 the language server settings should be exposed through Nova's preferences screen.
But I can’t find any reference to Intelephense settings - except under Menu / Extensions / Intelephense - and there is only an option to restart the Intelephense service.

I know the settings part within the Extensions screen...

It would be great if we could have project related settings - accessible within Nova’s project settings. Especially the „Include paths setting only makes sense if it is applied project-specifically.

How do yo think about adding this feature?

—
Martin
<CCE36A61-B5CA-44B3-81BD-0FEFA1F5C2E8@thorlaksson.com>
In-Reply-To
<0102017cd21031c3-05ca3ee3-215d-422b-a29a-0a416783a52b-000000@eu-west-1.amazonses.com> (view parent)
Hi Martin!

> in release note there is a hint that since Version 0.3.0 the language server
> settings should be exposed through Nova's preferences screen.
> But I can’t find any reference to Intelephense settings - except under
> Menu / Extensions / Intelephense - and there is only an option to restart the
> Intelephense service.

To get to the plugin settings you open the Extensions menu and click
"Extension Library…". From there you select "Intelephense" from the list of
installed extensions, and finally click "Preferences" in the plugin details
screen.

> It would be great if we could have project related settings - accessible
> within Nova’s project settings. Especially the „Include paths setting only
> makes sense if it is applied project-specifically.

I’ll see if I can find the time to add this feature. It shouldn’t be terribly
difficult, but I don’t have time for it at the moment. I’ll try to set aside
some time for it in the coming weeks.

Best regards,
Kristófer R.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)