~reykjalin/public-inbox

1

Support for Advanced php extension

Support NDKDESIGN <support@ndk-design.fr>
<B92EE1A3-30CB-4A76-AAA8-17F1AB133B7D@ndk-design.fr>
Hell oi am not able to make intelephense running with advanced php extension in NOva, could you tell me if i need to configure something?
Thanks for your help
<CAWXSMUHABGO.JX5LCNBK5LMY@Kristofers-MacBook-Pro.local>
In-Reply-To
<B92EE1A3-30CB-4A76-AAA8-17F1AB133B7D@ndk-design.fr> (view parent)
Hi!

> Hell oi am not able to make intelephense running with advanced php
> extension in NOva, could you tell me if i need to configure something?

I've tried to make the Intelephense extension work with the Advanced PHP
extension, but can't figure out how to do so. This would probably
require reaching out to the developer of Advanced PHP - or the Nova
developers themselves - to ask how to enable this support.

Unfortunately I'm afraid I can't help you much with this :/

Personally I just don't use the Advanced PHP extension, because the
extra support only works with 1 theme that I personally don't like, and
other themes look pretty terrible with it.

Best regards,
Kristófer R.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)