~rjarry/aerc-discuss

2 2

Re: Reply to html emails

Robert Günzler <robert@gnzler.io>
<CJ3VEXO8SSX9.J06R7MDE69RC@hibiki>
any reason [0] isn't the default "quoted_reply" template?

[0]: https://git.sr.ht/~rjarry/dotfiles/tree/main/item/config/aerc/templates/quoted_reply

Re: Reply to html emails

<CJ3VKRHVM0V0.1A64V9XF8NTZX@Archetype>
In-Reply-To
<CJ3VEXO8SSX9.J06R7MDE69RC@hibiki> (view parent)
Because it has a hardcoded path to the html filter, which may be in
completely different paths depending on how it was compiled. That would
at least be my best explanation.
--
Moritz Poldrack
https://moritz.sh

Re: Reply to html emails

Robert Günzler <robert@gnzler.io>
<CJ3VYKBE5S56.27JY9PBBM8MHM@hibiki>
In-Reply-To
<CJ3VKRHVM0V0.1A64V9XF8NTZX@Archetype> (view parent)
On Thu Apr 7, 2022 at 10:46 AM CEST, Moritz Poldrack wrote:
> Because it has a hardcoded path to the html filter, which may be in
> completely different paths depending on how it was compiled.

Yeah that makes sense. I wonder if it makes sense to extend the template
engine with a "filter" command that uses the filters from aerc.conf
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)