~sircmpwn/aerc

1

Re: Settings for Yahoo

Javier Villate
<1625750449870.1513441303.3989021450@disenso.net>
I have tried all possible combinations of imap(smtp), imaps/smtps,
imap+insecure, imaps+insecure, imap+oauthbearer, imaps+oauthbearer, with
username@yahoo.es, username (without domain), etc. Nothing.
The error messages are different: sometimes they are the ones I told you
before (SELECT command..., LIST command...), sometimes it is "EOF" (I guess
"end of file") and sometimes it is authentication failure.

In the case of imap(s)+oauthbearer, what would be the configuration? In
"man aerc-imap" it speaks about "oauth2_params" that I don't know what it
is.
--
Javier Villate

Re: Settings for Yahoo

<CCNSRTUIQDFT.1V855NNHIWF3J@ARCHe-Moritz>
In-Reply-To
<1625750449870.1513441303.3989021450@disenso.net> (view parent)
Hey, first of: please use the Reply-to-thread Button from the website in
order to reply to the mailing list¹. Otherwise you get a lot of the same
post without being able to follow the discussion on the website.

> In the case of imap(s)+oauthbearer, what would be the configuration?
Sorry, can't help you with that. Oauth always was – and still is – an
unsolved mystery to me.

¹: or get the in-reply-to-header set
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)