~sircmpwn/aerc

Re: Open message part with vivaldi

Javier Villate
<1625764795418.2673462684.3494879723@disenso.net>
I have written in aerc.conf the configuration you told me and now some
messages open in Vivaldi (which is what I want) and others in Firefox. I
don't know why it does the latter.
I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but just in case the message
that opens in Firefox has the following header:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict///EN"
<head>
1.0, maximum-scale = 1.0" /> />
--
Javier Villate