~sircmpwn/aerc

1

Message export

<86417E68-1B3D-44B1-A416-3033DBD4E2AD@telemach.net>
Hello,
I received an email recently that I need to forward as an attachment (to keep the headers and everything intact). Exporting to file and then manually attaching would also work. I couldn't find anything about export functionality in the aerc documentation so I wonder if anything like this is possible at the moment?

In case the answer is no, I can write a patch for this when I find the time for it.

Regards,
Bor Grošelj Simić
<C7EF426FZ2AY.1XBYLAUPZ8EZY@clamps.tuxpup.com>
In-Reply-To
<86417E68-1B3D-44B1-A416-3033DBD4E2AD@telemach.net> (view parent)
On Fri Nov 27, 2020 at 3:07 PM EST, Bor Grošelj Simić wrote:
> I received an email recently that I need to forward as an attachment (to
> keep the headers and everything intact). Exporting to file and then
> manually attaching would also work. I couldn't find anything about
> export functionality in the aerc documentation so I wonder if anything
> like this is possible at the moment?

:forward -A
seems to work for me. I'm on 0.5.2. I don't think it's bound to any keys by default; I use it so infrequently that I just type the whole command when I want it.

Geoff
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)