~sircmpwn/aerc

1

attachment filenames missing & go-imap pr

<C583H6F03PO9.UVOC8TWSFGIC@coconut>
I had an issue where attachment filenames were not being detected.

The issue was to do with my mail server capitalizing everything and aerc expecting
imap message header keys to be lowercase.

The solution was to lowercase things in go-imap. emersion kindly merged in the change
[1] earlier and so this email is just an fyi about the changes upstream I guess. I don't
know it will end up in a go-imap release but I can use the changes locally so I'm not in
a bug rush.

[1] https://github.com/emersion/go-imap/pull/384
<20200828043950.aplhs3hrzo3ts5nx@feather.localdomain>
In-Reply-To
<C583H6F03PO9.UVOC8TWSFGIC@coconut> (view parent)
On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 02:25:27PM -0700, sqwishy wrote:
> The solution was to lowercase things in go-imap. emersion kindly merged in the change
> [1] earlier and so this email is just an fyi about the changes upstream I guess.

Thanks :)

>I don't know it will end up in a go-imap release but I can use the changes locally so I'm not in
> a bug rush.

Oh, I certainly hope that you are in a "bug" rush, there are plenty of other things
you could take a stab at ;)

Cheers,
Reto
Export thread (mbox)