~sircmpwn/aerc

2 2

Deleted Style not being applied

<C6MVWX030G2D.X0OQ8FR8NID@enki>
I'm having an issue getting a styleset to apply to deleted messages in
the messagelist. For reference, I'm using aerc exclusively through IMAP.

Pre-stylesets, when I moved or deleted a message, it was greyed out.
Now, it is not, making it difficult to tell that I've deleted a message
especially when managing a lot of messages that then makes a lot of imap
requests. I'm using the default configuration. How can I restore the
previous behavior.

Thanks,
Chris
<D77EAC2A-F7B6-4E47-BA99-3493BDA0CAA9@labrat.space>
In-Reply-To
<C6MVWX030G2D.X0OQ8FR8NID@enki> (view parent)
On 26 October 2020 15:15:49 CET, Chris Vittal <chris@vittal.dev> wrote:
>I'm using the default configuration. How can I restore the
>previous behavior.

The quickest way? Debug, send a patch.
Else wait and hope that someone else is bothered enough to fix it.

Cheers,
Reto
<C6N0RY3491IO.2L38ZAV40NC28@enki>
In-Reply-To
<D77EAC2A-F7B6-4E47-BA99-3493BDA0CAA9@labrat.space> (view parent)
Fair enough. Found the bug. Patch incoming as soon as I write it.

Chris
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)