<C9A95NW3CJVK.2SB1A675LK2ZK@Prefab.local>
From the documentation it's not clear to me how I would go about adding
these fields while in composer window.

I know I can <C-j> and <C-k> between fields and message body but it's not
clear to me exactly how commands are launched while in composer.

When I type `:` (double colon) it takes commands related to VI (I guess)?
When I'm editing To/Subject etc fields I can't type double colon.
Do I need to press some escape sequence, did I miss something in
documetnation?

I tried looking it up online and found [this documentation on
arch wiki](https://man.archlinux.org/man/aerc.1.en) that mentions
`cc` and `bcc` commands but as I said, I don't know how to run them.

Also `man aerc` does not show similar man page for me, neither does
`:help` command.
nudelholz
<C9BPICMQVXMM.3RNHCBZFKHABD@debian-T520>
In-Reply-To
<C9A95NW3CJVK.2SB1A675LK2ZK@Prefab.local> (view parent)
Hey,

> From the documentation it's not clear to me how I would go about adding
> these fields while in composer window.

> I know I can <C-j> and <C-k> between fields and message body but it's not
> clear to me exactly how commands are launched while in composer.

Two solutions:

1) you change header-layout in the compose section of aerc.conf. Mine is
set to header-layout=From|To,Cc|Bcc,Date,Subject

Then you can cycle trough it with <C-j> and <C-k>

2) when composing you write your message body with the editor. After
saving and closing the editor instance that was spawned inside of the
composer, you are now in a kind of summary mode. In this mode, you can
use :cc and :bcc commands from aerc.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)