~sircmpwn/aerc

sorting of moved items

Ondřej Synáček
<CAAGU133RNSW.FTVZQML50MSP@Prefab.local>
I noticed that sometimes `aerc` is sorting items in an
order I would not expect it to.
I expect sort to be always from newest to oldest which I think is the
default in `aerc`. It happens in folders other than inbox.
To me it seems it's sorted by the addition to given folder, not the
email's received/sent timestamp.

I am using mailbox format for storing emails. My email provider is
Fastmail. The configuration file for mbsync/isync contains
`CopyArrivalDate yes` option which should avoid these problems.

Is it possible this is problem with `aerc` or do you think it's related
to how I store emails?

Thanks.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)