OMG THIS IS LIKE A REAL ACHIVEMENT FOR A HUMAN TRANSLATOR YOU GUYS!
p.s: for `Startmail` clientele, try not to repeat teh same mistakes like
me else you deserves it:
0. did not even revise terminal basics
0. so keen to find out how to --suppress-cc some freaking how (wanna
avoid duplicates in my precious Startmail me guess)
0. did not [sendemail] profig right, even with the step-by-step guidance
0. too lazy to lookup `Startmail` help resources suchs as Server
Addresses | Startmail
0. input `email` password other than the `Add-device` password
> results the 5.7.8 error: Authentication failed
Now, hopefully able to reply to this thread by that dandy sexy looking
`Reply to thread button` with `Thunderbird`
0.had to remove and add back the other mail accounts so that the sexy
button tar_et the right one for --from compose address
_any other thunderbirders knows how to goes aroud this?
0. try send composed email from thunderbird
0. omg it works?! pleasex3
We got your patch, and it looks like a valid git patch. However, we were
expecting your new file to contain just one line, like this:
I'm about to try git send-email!
You can run this command to start over and try again:
git reset --hard HEAD^
If you aren't sure what the problem is, please shoot an email to
email@example.com asking for help.